Porcelain veneers can fix a variety of issues, and they are a great cosmetic option for patients who want to correct multiple problems at once. From deep stains to chipped teeth to large gaps, veneers can provide a single solution. They are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth, so they are a discreet option as well.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers look so natural because they are custom made to fit the specific shape and color of your natural teeth.
The biocompatible porcelain from which they are crafted is extremely strong and durable, so — with proper care — they can last for decades.
They are set with a very strong bonding agent, so you will never have to worry about them shifting in your mouth.
Once you have them placed, you care for them the way you care for the rest of your teeth: by practicing preventative care and brushing and flossing twice a day.
The Veneers Process
- Before moving forward with veneers, we will carefully examine your smile to make sure they are the right option for you.
- Once this has been determined, your dentist will adeptly remove a thin layer of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for the veneers.
- We will then precisely measure your teeth using digital imaging technology. With this, we also create an exact mold of your smile.
- These measurements, along with the mold will be sent to a lab where a skilled technician will use them to create your veneers from durable, lifelike porcelain
- Once we receive the veneers from the lab, you will come back to our office to have them bonded to your teeth.
- You will then feel great about your radiant smile and the confidence it brings to your life.
Every smile and treatment plan is unique to you! Veneers may not be what you need so we suggest reading about our Dental Implants process to see if this better fits your needs!
Schedule An Appointment To Learn More About Porcelain Veneers
If you think you could benefit from veneers or have any questions in general, please don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment today. Call E-Care Dentistry in Olathe, KS, today at 913-764-1018. We also proudly serve patients from Overland Park, Lenexa, Leawood, Gardner, and all surrounding communities.